ads

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Strange Days Indeed

Still no signs of my missing days. I've been constantly fixated on the news every waking moment between work and placating Candace. I've barely slept in days and still nothing. Several murders, but nothing that I would do. Mostly a bunch of idiot cattle squabbling over trivial things and ending in bloodshed. One item did catch my eye though. An occult store owner named Patric Elgin went missing several days ago. It doesn't fit my time line, but it's interesting nonetheless. The article states that Elgin is a part time professor in medieval at the university and is considered to be pillar of his community. I find "occult" and "pillar of the community" to be mutually exclusive of one another, generally speaking. Usually hearing occult makes the civic leaders shrivel in fear and the churches round up their believers began their crusade against Satan. I'm actually curious to see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment