ads

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Serenity in Murder - Count 94

Feeling very relaxed this morning. The air has that soothing sweetness to it again. I still haven't discovered any underlying reasons for going to the good detective's home, but at the moment I don't really care. I'm still reveling in my post kill bliss. I can still taste that girls fear. It radiated from every pore in her supple young body. Her flesh jumped at the slightest caress of my knife. The razor sharp blade sank easily into her skin. I don't think she even felt the first incision until she saw the blade travel from her navel towards her face. Her eyes exploded in terror. In them I could see her frustration as she tried to fight the growing effects of the paralytic to no avail. Her eyes weren't special enough for me to take, but they held my attention as I brought her closer and closer to her delicious death. She wanted it in the end. The massive fear was overtaken by resignation. Her telling eyes spoke of her acceptance of her coming demise. The hazel eyes stared back with a defiance as she bled out. I always have to admire that final defiance in the face of adversity. It seems that is the only time the cattle can rise above their station and become human.

No comments:

Post a Comment