ads

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Headlines - Body count 88?

May have found my missing days from last week. A headline in the news described "a grisly murder similar to others in recent months". The cops found the body of a twenty year old woman in her apartment. Her eyes had been cut out and a "T" shaped incision was carved in her torso. If I did that, where the hell are the eyes? And more importantly where is my knife? They found the body near the Loop. Definitely one of my hunting grounds. I'm going to have to go back and do some inconspicuous digging. If it was me I'm sure the cops haven't found anything yet, but they may in time. Maybe a return will jog my memory. Or maybe this is a convoluted trap the good detective has set for me. What if there is no girl and I walk right into his waiting hands? He could be lying in wait for me right now.

2 comments: