ads

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Bad Day

Spent most of the night staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep and after Detective Black's visit I'm apprehensive about continuing my cattle hunting activities. The television offered no refuge. I spent some time online but all that did was fuel my desire to kill. After a sleepless night and a miserable train ride to work I had to deal with work. The Corporate Muppet was in my office when I walked in, beaming from ear to ear with a stupid grin. How I loathe that face. Every time I see it I have such a massive urge to gouge my thumbs into it's eyes. I want to see that smile while blood and pus stream down the Muppets face. Pulling myself back to the moment I learned that I'm being sent to Kansas City on Thursday. After a few moments of protests that fell on the Muppets deaf ears I started to realize that maybe getting away for a few days wouldn't be such a bad thing. I can get away from the good detective and this wretched city for a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment