ads

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Late Night Visitor

Detective Black came knocking on my door last night. I must admit I was quite taken by surprise. He was not what I was expecting to be on the other side of my door at 11:00 pm. He looked haggard, frustrated and angry. Sliding on my "human mask" I asked the good detective to what I owed the pleasure. He stared at me blankly for a moment, his steely grey eyes studying me. He told me that the F.B.I. has brought charges against their bombing suspect. I told him that I was relieved that they were able to apprehend the fiend responsible for so many deaths. He smiled weakly at me and nodded in agreement. He then inquired about my soap making. I responded that it was progressing nicely and offered him a few samples. He politely declined and thanked me for my time. As I closed the door, a chill shot through me. I believe the good detective maybe much more suspicious of me than he is letting on. He is more intuitive and intelligent than I believed him to be. He could pose a threat and must be dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment