ads

Friday, May 14, 2010

Johnny Law

Looked at the available positions within the company. Nothing is open that would get me away from here discretely. With the fucked economy I can't just walk. This is putting me in a precarious position, especially with the phone call that was on my voice mail last night. A Detective Black would like to speak with me. It appears that the trail of sodium hydroxide was a little easier for them to track than I anticipated. No matter, I have other cover I can use to distract these cattle from me. I just hate have having to deal with the police. Their arrogance and their attitude is sickening. They have this insane rationale that their shiny trinkets and pop guns make them more important than the rest of the cattle. I think I will enjoy watching them burn more than all the rest. I'm supposed to go to the precinct in the Loop to meet the good detective this evening. What a lovely way to start the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment