ads

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Visions and Dreams

The city has soured to me, much quicker than it should have. Something is in the air here, something not right. I believe it's time to move on. I think the dream from last night is the driving factor. I dreamed I was at the park on my bench surrounded by corpses from the blast. Some were missing limbs, some were scored from head to toe. A few were just piles of flesh and ash. Through the gore I saw Mirror Man rising from the river and coming towards me. He sat on the bench and looked at all the bodies engulfing us. He smiled big and looked at me. He said "I'm proud of you, boy. You've done very well but they are coming for you." I asked him who was coming to which he replied "You know." With that he stood up and walked away from me, crossing the open grounds of the park towards the exit. I woke up shortly afterward. I spent the rest of the night staring at the clock, occasionally getting up to watch the news for more developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment