ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting a large quantity of sodium hydroxide is proving a little more difficult than I anticipated. It will take a few days for my shipment to arrive. Nonetheless, I've been amongst the cattle all day searching for a suitable test subject. The park didn't yield any sufficient results so I rode the train to various parts of the city. Nothing seemed worthy of my attention until I was walking home from the station, convinced today had been a waste. I spotted her from the darkened street. The bedroom window of her third floor apartment was open, letting in some of the cool night air. It was her hair that drew my attention, burning bright red and flowing from her shoulders. I stood transfixed for several minutes before I decided she was the one. She is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment