ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

With my resolve to purge the cattle strengthened, I've started doing some research to become more efficient in my endeavors. It's staggering what you can find on the internet. Some of the cattle may prove to be useful yet. I came across a video of a firearms instructor's lecture. The lesson itself wasn't that spectacular, but it made an offhand remark about disposing of bodies in septic tanks. The smell masks the odor of flesh decomposition and supposedly the only thing that won't dissolve are the bones of the inner ear. Too bad septic tanks are rare at best in cities. That had a lot of possibilities. Freezing and dumping corpses is a viable option, but that seems like it would draw unnecessary attention to my activities and leave too much open to chance. The most interesting option thus far has been sodium hydroxide. When mixed with water it is extremely caustic. It is used to decompose roadkill by cleaning crews. The flesh turns into a black liquid, leaving only bone hulls that can be easily crushed. If I can locate some this weekend I'll have to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment