ads

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sickened Days

Spent the last day and a half in bed. Between the lack of sleep and the colossal fuck up the other night I just feel spent. My head just spins whenever I stand up. I haven't been to the office or even returned Candace's phone calls. The news has been abuzz with reports of the stabbing and whether or not they are related to other deaths that have occurred in the Loop over the last few months. The only consoling factor in the whole thing is that none of the cattle got a good look at me. The police have literally issued a BOLO for the idealized serial killer - white male between 25 and 40, medium build, blond to light brown hair, between 5'10" and 6'2". I must repent for this transgression. The American Idol plan must go perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment