ads

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feeling alright

Finally fell into a deep, dreamless sleep last night. The physical and mental exhaustion took it's toll. I woke up feeling refreshed and invigorated. Told the Corporate Muppet I was working from home for the rest of the week. I answered some emails and caught up on my workload in a few short hours. Made plans to have lunch with Candace on Sunday. Told her I was sick and didn't want to pass it on to her. She fawned over me for a moment before she had to return to work. I'm curious as to how she'll react to Saturdays event. A little later I'm going to read up on auto theft skills and find a suitable vehicle for the task at hand. I'm really leaning towards a van of some sort. Also need to run out later and buy a few provisions for this to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment