ads

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rising Toll - Body Count 85

I'm elated and apprehensive this morning. Between the recovered bodies and the cattle that died from injuries the death toll is at 77. I had hoped to hit at least triple digits but the blast didn't have quite the impact I expected. There's something to be said about the quality of construction of the Murphy Center. In reading an article earlier I learned that the F.B.I. have discovered the identity of the HVAC technician in the van. Apparently its name was Jorge "George" Ruiz. They are investigating its past and any connection it may have to foreign or domestic terrorist groups. The item that caused me alarm is the fact that they have uncovered trace elements of sodium hydroxide. I have gone to great lengths to cover my trail in buying the chemical but that doesn't preclude them from uncovering something and heading my way. Outsmarting them is easy enough but they can be persistent beasts. Disposing of lawmen cleanly has proven to be a daunting task in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment