ads

Monday, April 19, 2010

Overslept this morning. Fell asleep reading Paradise Lost in front of the television. A dry read to say the least, it does evoke vivid imagery. Many themes and words jumped from the pages, particularly orchestrating the Fall of Man. I can relate to that on a primal level. The 7:00 news startled me from my slumber. The police found the school teacher's corpse.

"Shocking similarities between this victim and another found just a few weeks ago have left the police examining the possibility of dealing a pattern killer".

A "pattern killer"? I suppose the media think that sounds better than "serial killer" to the cattle. Either way it's an inappropriate description. These wretched creatures do not have the vocabulary to describe what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment