ads

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreaming

After my jaunt to the park yesterday I came home and fell into a deep sleep. My strange dreams have returned with a vengeance. I was riding the train on my way to work, but I was alone. I couldn't see any cattle, not even in the other cars. The train pulled into a stop and Mirror Man boarded my car. He sat at the far end away from me. I stood up to get his attention, but he looked at me and motioned for me to take my seat. I complied as he pulled out a newspaper and began to read. The train continued on to another station. This time the murderer from the train shooting boarded. He stood at one of the hand rails and tried to blend into the background like a scared animal. Mirror Man took no note of him and read his paper quietly while the train continued to the the next stop. At that stop Mirror Man gathered his belongings and made his way to the door. He stopped in front of the murderer, put down his paper and briefcase and drew a long serrated blade from his suit coat. He began to saw on the murderers hand that was grasping the hand rail, his shooting hand. The murderer never made a sound, he just stood bleeding and trembling. When Mirror Man finished severing the limb he picked it up and said "You don't deserve this". He turned and looked at me pensively for a few seconds before handing me the appendage. "Take good care of this" he said and then walked off the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment