ads

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fucked up dreams last night. I was walking down a long corridor filled with light, like maybe a glass vestibule. I couldn't really tell. As I was walking, the corridor came to an abrupt end at a brick wall. Centered on the wall was a giant mirror. Peering into the mirror I couldn't see my reflection at first, only the passageway I had come from. Slowly my reflection began to appear, but it wasn't me. It was the well dressed man from the train. Being taken aback by this I started to wave my hand and watched the reflection follow it. Suddenly the man's arms protruded from the mirror and proceeded to choke me. I struggled and fought with all my might but I couldn't break his grip. His eyes burned at me with a hatred like I've never seen. I finally woke up covered in a sheen of sweat and the lamp from the nightstand was in pieces on the floor. I've been awake and chain smoking since 2:00 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment