ads

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back to the Park

I've been so mired in work and other activities I haven't been to the park in weeks. Today I decided to spend a peaceful afternoon there. It was nice to sit and enjoy the cool breeze and sweet fresh air, though the park itself has seen better days. Some of the vegetation is starting to shrivel and die. From my bench it seemed like the river is getting a little low. Much as I loathe the rain of this city it is needed for my park to flourish. All in all, it was enjoyable visit. Not even the cattle could ruin it for me, though they did try. Their unruly offspring ran rampant while they ignored them, becoming engrossed in gossiping and sinking into their own devices. Those beasts should never be allowed to procreate.
77XBK89TVUE7

No comments:

Post a Comment